Week 5 post 3: Easter eggs

 As a devoted Taylor Swift fan, I love trying to figure out the clues she leaves behind. I will be adding the date to see if it equals thirteen, counting the holes in a fence on her instagram posts, and overanalyzing the number of hearts or exclamation points she uses in a caption. I think these little messages are part of what gives Swift such a devoted fan base because she makes it feel like she's directly communicating with each and every fan.

How long in advance does she plan these?

How many easter eggs total did she plant in the Look What You Made Me Do music video?

Comments

  1. Great question - How long in advance does she plan these?

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldnt be surprised if some were planted years in advance, but I think in general a more likely time frame would be more like weeks or months.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts