Week 2 post 3: Taylors version

 This week of learning connects to my mock trial case. I portrayed a witness who worked with people to alter a contract and gain rights to their music! I included a reference to Taylor Swift in my testimony which I believe to be the sole reason for my outstanding witness nomination. I also just think its extremely impressive that she is able to re-record all of this music and that the public has responded well and is listening to the re-records instead. 

 

How would this have worked with a smaller artist? 

Has this inspired change in the music industry? 

Comments

  1. What role, if any, do you think sexism played in this situation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe a significant role. Swift, as a woman was taken advantage of with an unfair contract and I think a lot of the backlash and lack of support for swift was because of her gender.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts