Week 4 post 3: Folklore

 I was a huge swiftie until Reputation. I'm embarrassed to admit it. I hated Look What You Made Me Do. I thought it was a bad song then, and to be honest, I'm not terribly fond of it now. My mistake was that I didn't bother to listen to the rest of the album. Later, when I heard ME! I didn't really feel like listening to Lover either. When Folklore came out and I was stuck in quarantine with nothing better to do, I decided to give it a listen. Folklore was the album that got me back into Taylor Swift and brought me joy during COVID. 

How are the Folklore and Evermore worlds different from each other?

Are there any other interconnected stories besides the love triangle?

Comments

  1. I agree about Reputation. The Look What You Made Me Do music video was a bit of a cringe reaction from me.

    How did Folklore and Evermore attract news fans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a huge fan base for indie/alt genres that detest Swift's cheesy pop singles and I think these albums made those people much more interested in Swift's music and gave her music more of a sophisticated edge.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts